Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  3:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone have any of these? how do you like it? i am currently using jurlique rose silk powder as a finishing powder and im on the lookout for a new one. im especially interested in banane.

Sara

USA
647 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  3:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love the texture of the loose powders-it looks very radiant on the skin and leaves a silky finish.

Go to Top of Page

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  5:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i picked up banane a few days ago and so far im loving it! thinking i want to pick up Orchidee soon in the future.. especially for the pale winter days
Go to Top of Page

Sara

USA
647 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2009 :  4:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't you love that it has anti-bacterial properties? The powders can literally last for 20 years due to the rice base complex. Love that!!
Go to Top of Page

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  01:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow are you serious? thanks for that piece of info i love it even more now! i was kind of scared about that sanitary part of it because i read on some makeupally review that 'rice powder harbours bacteria' but then even yesterday i was doubting reading and believing reviewers on that site because they are so subjective/bias with their opinions and dont have professional education about cosmetics :x

can i ask your opinion whats better to brighten up light-medium skintone.. parme, orchidee? i'm definatly not pale/fair although i would like to believe i am sometimes when i buy makeup!

Go to Top of Page

sinsin
Gold Member Enjoys 10% Discount

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  11:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Sara! The anti-bacterial factor is really appealing! I will definitely check the products out.
Go to Top of Page

crazycat

Canada
99 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  12:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great info, thanks! ...I have seen these powders in magazines, but never knew much about them...
Go to Top of Page

Sara

USA
647 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  2:38:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would go with orchidee.
Just picked up their lip gloss which is infused with Vitamin E and B-very high in content. Feels good so far! The tubes are smaller than other lip glosses-but I almost like that better since glosses tend to get yucky half way through or I get tired of the color.
Go to Top of Page

sinsin

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  10:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might sound stupid... but where can I find this product? Does eskincarestore carry them? :$
Go to Top of Page

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  10:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes you can find it on eskincarestore.. actually thats how i found this site and forums, by googling and looking for an online store who sells them. lol.

quote:
Originally posted by sinsin

This might sound stupid... but where can I find this product? Does eskincarestore carry them? :$

Go to Top of Page

sinsin

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  10:47:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ludexbebe

yes you can find it on eskincarestore.. actually thats how i found this site and forums, by googling and looking for an online store who sells them. lol.

quote:

OMG I'm so stupid and so freaken blind! I don't know how I missed the brand under Makeup.... :S
Go to Top of Page

sinsin

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  12:48:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Ludexbebe what shade of the loose powder would you recommend me? I'm Asian, not too pale but not tan, yellow undertone, and blotchy. Have redness from my acne (faint discoloration).

Thanks a bunch! :)

Edited by - sinsin on 11/18/2009 12:49:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  6:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
your skintone sounds similar to mine, maybe translucide or banane, depends what you are looking for in terms of coverage. i got banane and its very nice but a little pale for me i was gonna pick up orchidee to brighten it up, i also use too faced bronzer most of the time i use my banane for a bit more color. when i went to eskinstore to pickup my order (i'm so lucky i live in vancouver here with the store) the sales girl recommended me translucide and i tested it and it was a nice match.. not as pale as the banane on me but the right tone with my skin. i'm actually deciding now if i should just get both orchidee and translucide to accompany my banane hehe.

quote:

Hey Ludexbebe what shade of the loose powder would you recommend me? I'm Asian, not too pale but not tan, yellow undertone, and blotchy. Have redness from my acne (faint discoloration).

Thanks a bunch! :)

Go to Top of Page

sinsin

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  9:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ludexbebe!! I will definitely get the translucide. Will debate between the banane and orchidee! I can't wait till I place the order! hehehe
Go to Top of Page

ludexbebe
Average Member

Canada
232 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  10:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just placed an order too but only got the orchidee cause i already bought an expensive lipstick today lol
let me know how translucide goes!
Go to Top of Page

sinsin

Canada
504 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  11:12:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another question, what brush do you use to apply this with?
I am in need to buy new brushes and will most likely be buying a bunch from Mac -- friend can get me 60% off!. Any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
eSkinStore Forum © eSkinCareStore - eSkinStore Go To Top Of Page