New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pips
Average Member

Canada
217 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  11:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone tried any Fusion Beauty Products? I just purchased products. Skin Fusion, Glow Fusion Bronzer, Mascara and the famous Lip Fusion in Blush. Can't wait to try.

Pips
Average Member

Canada
217 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  11:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've used the Skin Fusion for a week. It's OK. Light coverage, it agrees with my sensitive skin. It is a bit dry on me. I think it would be good for someone with oily skin issues. I don't know how to describe this...it makes my skin feel tight/firm. Even at the end of the day it hasn't settled into any wrinkles or pores. I think I would prefer to use this in the summer. I need more moisture in the winter. Not sure if I like the Glow Fusion Bronzer yet, I'm still trying to get the hang of application so I don't look too orangey. As for the famous Lip Fusion it's average...with all the hype I expected amazing things. I think I prefer Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips to this product.
Go to Top of Page

Olga

51 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2009 :  01:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't notice a difference in facial fusion, or lip color fusion.

But I love Lip Fusion XL. It moisturizes very well.
Go to Top of Page

jewl01

100 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  6:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Lip Fusion XL because of the science behind it... while other plumpers tend to increase circulation to the lips, this helps to retain lots of water in the skin; so drink lots of water and put this on as a night treatment!

quote:
Originally posted by Pips

Anyone tried any Fusion Beauty Products? I just purchased products. Skin Fusion, Glow Fusion Bronzer, Mascara and the famous Lip Fusion in Blush. Can't wait to try.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
eSkinStore Forum © eSkinCareStore - eSkinStore Go To Top Of Page