Linacare for eczema skin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chan-suk

Canada
87 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  8:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just discovered that we can buy Linacare products in Naturally Yours from now on.

Quite a while ago, my friend from overseas asked me about this brand for eczema skin. I told her I haven't seen that in retail stores. I know many people said it is effective for problem skin.

beac

Canada
58 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  10:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been using Linacare for the last year and it's a great moisturizer. Before running out recently I did try it on my eczema and it helped greatly. I hadn't purchased it for the eczema, so I was pleasantly surprised. I need to reorder! Although I noticed there is a specific formulation for eczema according to their website.

Beebee
Go to Top of Page

aerie

76 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2008 :  7:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beyond products for Face, Body, Hand and Foot, as far as I know there is no specific excema formula. They are all excema friendly products, however.
Go to Top of Page

skindeep
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  10:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree; nothing specific. You have to try a number of products and rotate them. I am currently having success with Osmotics Triceram. It stops the itching too.

quote:
Originally posted by aerie

Beyond products for Face, Body, Hand and Foot, as far as I know there is no specific excema formula. They are all excema friendly products, however.

Go to Top of Page

zetechdude
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  11:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Linacare is mainly popular in Vancouver, BC. My wife has used it for a few years now and she swears by it. I usually buy it directly from the Linacare site, cause they sometime give away some samples.

Linacare doesn't have a promo this month, so I'm glad I ran into this site that has free samples too. Hope it's a good experience
Go to Top of Page

Sara

USA
647 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  4:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Linacare is mainly for comprimised skin, so anyone with Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis etc. etc. Have fun shopping here zetechdude!

Beauty Scholar.
Go to Top of Page

yomi
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  04:58:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my son suffers with it also, he puts a lot of moisturiser on his cracked skin, he also had split bleeding knuckles. i have tried a lot of natural therapies such as acupuncture and chinese herbs, these work for a while but then the body gets use to them
i recently took him to a naturopath who was able to tell me he has a zinc deficiency and this can be a cause, so he is taking omega oil every day and he has a new natural cream, i have noticed a difference in only 2 weeks. if you are in australia, i can give you the phone number of the cream company, email me

Go to Top of Page

jewl01

100 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  9:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Linacare is not necessarily made to treat problems in skin, rather it is a very plain and basic moisturizer, so it is scent free and will not irritate eczema or psoriasis prone skin, while still providing the moisture such skin needs.

quote:
Originally posted by Chan-suk

I just discovered that we can buy Linacare products in Naturally Yours from now on.

Quite a while ago, my friend from overseas asked me about this brand for eczema skin. I told her I haven't seen that in retail stores. I know many people said it is effective for problem skin.

Go to Top of Page

Rocky
Gold Member Enjoys 10% Discount
Average Member

Canada
481 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2013 :  2:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love the body cream

Rocky

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic