New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MBC
Gold Member Enjoys 10% Discount

Canada
603 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  11:19:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm so excited, I've just purchased some products that I'm really hopeful about. I got Obagi's Clear after reading all of the great reviews and seeing the results on others, I believe it's worth trying. I sure hope it works faster than PCA's stuff and isn't so darn drying.

I also bought the M2 skin resurfacer 20%-I would've started with the 12% but I figure my skin is pretty tolerant of acids because of the chemical peels I get. I hoping that this will eliminate my need for these peels. I usually get them because after a while my skin feels bumpy so I'm really hoping this helps.

I also got DDF's sulfur mask for acne prone skin. Honestly, I don't know why I bought this-I swore off of masks after the last few, which were a total waste of money. But recently I've read a lot of good things about this one so I'm hopeful. But I swear if it doesn't work, this is the last mask I'll ever purchase!

chocolatte253
Silver Member Enjoys 5% Discount
Average Member

369 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2011 :  7:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've had luck with sulfur masks and really like it.. minus the odour. Hope it works for you too!
Go to Top of Page

Rocky
Average Member

Canada
477 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  2:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All 3 product you purchased are amazing products. I know you will love them all. Good picking MBC!

Rocky

Go to Top of Page

MissA

87 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2011 :  6:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just ordered DDF's sulfur mask for acne prone skin. I was using the Pro activ sulfur mask, but found it lost its magic. Hopefully, this new mask will work.
Go to Top of Page

MBC

Canada
603 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  08:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MissA,

I think you'll be happy with the sulfur mask. It has double the concentration of sulfur. It works wonders for bring out pimples under the skin. You'll really notice the difference the morning after using it.
Go to Top of Page

MBC

Canada
603 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2011 :  08:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're right Rocky! I really do love them. I've finally found the right combination of products that works for my skin!! Now I've eliminated all the other stuff and stick with these 3 core products (and Obagi's acne serum for the occasional blemish).

There's finally no need to try new things...I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

quote:
Originally posted by Rocky

All 3 product you purchased are amazing products. I know you will love them all. Good picking MBC!

Go to Top of Page

Rocky
Average Member

Canada
477 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2011 :  6:02:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wicked! I love the ddf mask. I put that stuff on a lil pimple at night and wear it to bed and its gone by the morning.

Rocky

Go to Top of Page

chocolatte253
Average Member

369 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  11:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmm reading this makes me want to mask my face now. I think the last time I used one was last month.. I think I'll do that tonight after I work the clarisonic. I'm excited that I finally got the brushes I ordered for it after the postal strike!
Go to Top of Page

bbold604
Average Member

263 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  01:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm currently using Obagi Clear. It works wonders. Its really good for combination skin. It is a bit drying so start with once a day for the first week and then go from there. I have sensitive skin so i had to slowly start that regime until my face can finally tolerate it. It took about 3 weeks . I now use it day and night. Can't live without it.

; P
Go to Top of Page

bbold604
Average Member

263 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  01:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you have acneic skin, clarisonic is a must have. It rids of all the residue from your make-up and excess dirt that your cleanser can't remove. Also, it acts like an exfoliator. You will eventually need to exfoliate if you wanna rid of your acne. I had to pay a lot of money just to have a dermatologist tell me this. Ughh...Use clarisonic and your obagi together. Ask your doctor to get you a topical cream like metrogel. It helps with rosacea too. I've been acne free for the last 4 months.

; P
Go to Top of Page

bbold604
Average Member

263 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2011 :  8:00:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you ever done microdermabrasion before? It's better you get that done first. The products you use will go one a lot better and smoother after all the dead skin has been removed.

; P
Go to Top of Page

leeah
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2011 :  1:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
only have microdembrasion once or twice a year is enough
Go to Top of Page

Rocky
Average Member

Canada
477 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2011 :  1:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lina Care facial cream and body cream.
Ahava Dermud body cream. (great for eczema or psoriasis prone skin)
Terax Crema Ultra Moisturizing Daily Conditioner
Kevin Murphy FRESH HAIR Dry cleaning spray

Love them all!

Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Jssysposa

Canada
103 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  09:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know the brands m2 and ddf can anyone tell me more about them?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
eSkinStore Forum © eSkinCareStore - eSkinStore Go To Top Of Page